Forum Search:
RSD No Spam
rec.sport.disc without the spam


Home » RSD » RSD Posts » team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone?
team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43836] Mon, 02 November 2009 05:03 Go to next message
gooddog
Messages: 31
Registered: June 2009
Member
bueller?
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43837 is a reply to message #43836] Mon, 02 November 2009 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ulticritic
Messages: 8204
Registered: April 2009
Senior Member
On Nov 2, 8:03 am, gooddog <paul-kie...@utc.edu> wrote:
> bueller?

do people really care about those awards? they dont seem nearly as
hyped as the calahans? i'm still waiting on a KD award for the guy
that shows the most grit and intensity. cant there be an award that
dosent emphisize (or even include) "spirit"?
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43845 is a reply to message #43837] Mon, 02 November 2009 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ultimatephotography
Messages: 422
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
> do people really care about those awards?  they dont seem nearly as
> hyped as the calahans?  i'm still waiting on a KD award for the guy
> that shows the most grit and intensity.  cant there be an award that
> dosent emphisize (or even include) "spirit"?

there can be. fund it.
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43847 is a reply to message #43836] Mon, 02 November 2009 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
H
Messages: 249
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Nov 2, 6:03 am, gooddog <paul-kie...@utc.edu> wrote:
> bueller?

Traffic and Boneyard are listed on the score reporter pages in the
green Final Standings box as the spirit award winner. No listing for
mixed, and no box for open.

h
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43866 is a reply to message #43847] Mon, 02 November 2009 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pgw
Messages: 133
Registered: November 2008
Senior Member
On Nov 2, 6:34 am, H <ahalv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 6:03 am, gooddog <paul-kie...@utc.edu> wrote:
>
> > bueller?
>
> Traffic and Boneyard are listed on the score reporter pages in the
> green Final Standings box as the spirit award winner.  No listing for
> mixed, and no box for open.
>
> h

In Open, I believe Revolver won the team award and Robbie Cahill (of
Revolver) won the individual award.

In Women's, I thought I heard Jody Dozono (Fury) announced as the
winner but I am less sure of that.
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43875 is a reply to message #43866] Mon, 02 November 2009 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wes Chao
Messages: 9
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
On Nov 2, 7:51 am, pgw <peteg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 6:34 am, H <ahalv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 6:03 am, gooddog <paul-kie...@utc.edu> wrote:
>
> > > bueller?
>
> > Traffic and Boneyard are listed on the score reporter pages in the
> > green Final Standings box as the spirit award winner.  No listing for
> > mixed, and no box for open.
>
> > h
>
> In Open, I believe Revolver won the team award and Robbie Cahill (of
> Revolver) won the individual award.
>
> In Women's, I thought I heard Jody Dozono (Fury) announced as the
> winner but I am less sure of that.

All of these statements are correct.

Bashing Pinatas took the mixed team spirit award.
Re: team spirit, pufahl, and farricker awards? anyone? [message #43876 is a reply to message #43837] Mon, 02 November 2009 08:25 Go to previous message
agerics20
Messages: 8115
Registered: October 2008
Senior Member
a KD award for the guy
> that shows the most grit and intensity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

too easy.................

POW TAU!!!!
Previous Topic:spirit award info at nationals
Next Topic:2010 Strength Wildcards
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Dec 11 14:20:06 PST 2019
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.0RC2.
Copyright ©2001-2009 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software