Forum Search:
RSD No Spam
rec.sport.disc without the spam


Home » RSD » RSD Posts » Florida Winter Classic 2009- ONE MONTH LEFT TO SUBMIT BIDS
Florida Winter Classic 2009- ONE MONTH LEFT TO SUBMIT BIDS [message #7244] Thu, 20 November 2008 21:16 Go to next message
floridawinterclassic
Messages: 12
Registered: October 2008
Junior Member
The deadline for bid submission for FWC 2009, January 31-February 1 is
December 20th. That gives you 15 minutes less than one month to submit
your bid. We have already received bids from teams across the
Southeast and from as far away as New York.

If your school has a break at the end of January, this tournament is
the perfect opportunity to get away for the weekend and enjoy a much
much warmer climate than almost any other university on the east
coast. What's better than some warm-weather ultimate and a day at the
beach in January?

Here are the details:

When: January 31- February 1 2009
Where: University of Florida, Gainesville
What: 12-16 women's teams, and a possibility of 8-12 men's teams

We will have all the field basics: water, bagels pb, bananas,
breakfast, plus a party Saturday evening and more ultimate Sunday to
whip those hangovers right into shape.

Bids can be submitted to Allison Walford at
floridawinterclassic@gmail.com. If you are interested or would like
more details about the tournament (women's or possible men's
divisions), please e-mail the above address as well.
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/floridawinterclassic/

Looking forward to more bids!

Allison Walford
FWC 2009 TD

Arinn Bolin
FWC 2009 Co-TD
Re: Florida Winter Classic 2009- ONE MONTH LEFT TO SUBMIT BIDS [message #7465 is a reply to message #7244] Sun, 23 November 2008 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JS
Messages: 14
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
On Nov 21, 12:16 am, floridawinterclas...@gmail.com wrote:
> The deadline for bid submission forFWC2009, January 31-February 1 is
> December 20th. That gives you 15 minutes less than one month to submit
> your bid. We have already received bids from teams across the
> Southeast and from as far away as New York.
>
> If your school has a break at the end of January, this tournament is
> the perfect opportunity to get away for the weekend and enjoy a much
> much warmer climate than almost any other university on the east
> coast. What's better than some warm-weather ultimate and a day at the
> beach in January?
>
> Here are the details:
>
> When: January 31- February 1 2009
> Where: University of Florida, Gainesville
> What: 12-16 women's teams, and a possibility of 8-12 men's teams
>
> We will have all the field basics: water, bagels pb, bananas,
> breakfast, plus a party Saturday evening and more ultimate Sunday to
> whip those hangovers right into shape.
>
> Bids can be submitted to Allison Walford at
> floridawinterclas...@gmail.com. If you are interested or would like
> more details about the tournament (women's or possible men's
> divisions), please e-mail the above address as well.
> Website:http://sites.google.com/site/floridawinterclassic/
>
> Looking forward to more bids!
>
> Allison WalfordFWC2009 TD
>
> Arinn BolinFWC2009 Co-TD
Re: Florida Winter Classic 2009- ONE MONTH LEFT TO SUBMIT BIDS [message #7484 is a reply to message #7465] Mon, 24 November 2008 09:05 Go to previous message
Tiffany 69
Messages: 12
Registered: October 2008
Junior Member
Bump

A tournament at the partyin'est school in the nation? In January,
when the average temp is 54 degrees?!?

Schweeet!
Previous Topic:Philly Hat Tournament --Thanks 4 Giving Charity Event
Next Topic:URI's Huckbuddy Invite - March 28th/29th 2008
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Feb 23 21:05:35 PST 2020
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.0RC2.
Copyright ©2001-2009 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software