Forum Search:
RSD No Spam
rec.sport.disc without the spam


Home » RSD » RSD Posts » Central Regionals Twitter
Central Regionals Twitter [message #20700] Fri, 24 April 2009 14:42 Go to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
Yes, twitter will soothe that firey soul for you Ulti hounds out
there.

See the link below for updates from Northfield. Highlightst: Will CUT
or 'Dags earn the 2nd seed at natties? Will Luther leap to the
national stage? Can Minnesota hold onto that third ranking out of the
Central?

http://twitter.com/pete21982

Courtesy of the Madison Ultimate Mafia and the Madtown Booze Hounds.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20743 is a reply to message #20700] Sat, 25 April 2009 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
On Apr 24, 4:42 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
<chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, twitter will soothe that firey soul for you Ulti hounds out
> there.
>
> See the link below for updates from Northfield.  Highlightst: Will CUT
> or 'Dags earn the 2nd seed at natties?  Will Luther leap to the
> national stage?  Can Minnesota hold onto that third ranking out of the
> Central?
>
> http://twitter.com/pete21982
>
> Courtesy of the Madison Ultimate Mafia and the Madtown Booze Hounds.

bump.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20778 is a reply to message #20743] Sat, 25 April 2009 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
see also: http://twitter.com/ektor_jr
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20796 is a reply to message #20778] Sat, 25 April 2009 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
La Maldad
Messages: 40
Registered: September 2008
Member
On Apr 25, 2:49 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
<chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> see also:  http://twitter.com/ektor_jr

Aside from here, Muffin and I are recapping at dopacetic.blogspot.com

Hh
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20833 is a reply to message #20796] Sun, 26 April 2009 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
It's Wisco and CUT in the finals, at 1pm CST.

In the next bracket, the one to determine the third and fourth teams
to rep at natties, It is a brother v. brother situation.

On one side, there's Duluth--Northern Lights, it's dark up there--
versus Minnesota--flagship of minnesotan nationalism.

On the other side, there's Luther--Lufda hoisting the Norwegian
Lutheran standard-- v. Iowa--the humanistic farmers.

Notably, the other state in the Region, Wisconsin has no
representation this year in those games--previously meaningless. It
coulda been you, Whitewater!

Our twitterific correspondents are apparently still in bed.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20836 is a reply to message #20833] Sun, 26 April 2009 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
franciskelley
Messages: 4
Registered: April 2009
Junior Member
> Notably, the other state in the Region, Wisconsin has no
> representation this year in those games--previously meaningless.  It
> coulda been you, Whitewater!
>

Marquette is still alive in the 4th place bracket, currently playing
Iowa State. The loser of the Championship plays in the 2-3 game,
where both winner and loser are in. Final bid comes from the
aforementioned 4th place bracket.

Fran
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20843 is a reply to message #20836] Sun, 26 April 2009 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
yeesh, you're right! there's a whole 'nother bracket down there.

http://www.upa.org/scores/tourn.cgi?div=127&id=5916

go french catholics, make Wisconsin's dirty south proud!
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20848 is a reply to message #20843] Sun, 26 April 2009 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kevin
Messages: 28
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
Conditions are god awful. First round delayed and everything pushed
back a half hour by lightning. When there is no lightning there is
steady rain, 40 and below temperatures, and a solid enough wind that
every team is playing a majority zone. That 4th bid could be taken by
the team that wants it most in these shitty shitty conditions.


On Apr 26, 11:23 am, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
<chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeesh, you're right! there's a whole 'nother bracket down there.
>
> http://www.upa.org/scores/tourn.cgi?div=127&id=5916
>
> go french catholics, make Wisconsin's dirty south proud!
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20860 is a reply to message #20848] Sun, 26 April 2009 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srapson
Messages: 45
Registered: September 2008
Member
On Apr 26, 11:50 am, Kevin <redh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Conditions are god awful. First round delayed and everything pushed
> back a half hour by lightning. When there is no lightning there is
> steady rain, 40 and below temperatures, and a solid enough wind that
> every team is playing a majority zone. That 4th bid could be taken by
> the team that wants it most in these shitty shitty conditions.

A yes, Northfield Regionals, how I miss you.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20890 is a reply to message #20860] Sun, 26 April 2009 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
CUT 9-7.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20894 is a reply to message #20890] Sun, 26 April 2009 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
13-9 CUT

Luther and Minnesota at Universe for third bid.

Hodags play that winner. That loser plays...one of four...no updates
on the fourth place bracket.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20895 is a reply to message #20894] Sun, 26 April 2009 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BladingSawBladeWithBl
Messages: 66
Registered: September 2008
Member
Luther wins. They are going to nationals. They play Hodags for second
bid. They will do no worse than third.

Iowa represent.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20896 is a reply to message #20895] Sun, 26 April 2009 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AshleyAnne
Messages: 7
Registered: March 2009
Junior Member
On Apr 26, 3:28 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
<chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Luther wins. They are going to nationals. They play Hodags for second
> bid.  They will do no worse than third.
>
> Iowa represent.

Iowa beats Iowa State 13-5. Playing against Minnesota next.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20921 is a reply to message #20896] Sun, 26 April 2009 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AshleyAnne
Messages: 7
Registered: March 2009
Junior Member
On Apr 26, 3:36 pm, AshleyAnne <welt...@uni.edu> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 3:28 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
>
> <chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Luther wins. They are going to nationals. They play Hodags for second
> > bid.  They will do no worse than third.
>
> > Iowa represent.
>
> Iowa beats Iowa State 13-5.  Playing against Minnesota next.

Minnesota leads currently 6-5 for the fourth bid to Nationals.
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20929 is a reply to message #20921] Sun, 26 April 2009 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elliottt
Messages: 43
Registered: September 2008
Member
On Apr 26, 4:52 pm, AshleyAnne <welt...@uni.edu> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 3:36 pm, AshleyAnne <welt...@uni.edu> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 26, 3:28 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
>
> > <chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Luther wins. They are going to nationals. They play Hodags for second
> > > bid.  They will do no worse than third.
>
> > > Iowa represent.
>
> > Iowa beats Iowa State 13-5.  Playing against Minnesota next.
>
> Minnesota leads currently 6-5 for the fourth bid to Nationals.

any more updates?
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20938 is a reply to message #20929] Sun, 26 April 2009 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AshleyAnne
Messages: 7
Registered: March 2009
Junior Member
On Apr 26, 6:09 pm, ellio...@grinnell.edu wrote:
> On Apr 26, 4:52 pm, AshleyAnne <welt...@uni.edu> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 26, 3:36 pm, AshleyAnne <welt...@uni.edu> wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 26, 3:28 pm, BladingSawBladeWithBladesComingOutOfItAndStuff
>
> > > <chrislimb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Luther wins. They are going to nationals. They play Hodags for second
> > > > bid.  They will do no worse than third.
>
> > > > Iowa represent.
>
> > > Iowa beats Iowa State 13-5.  Playing against Minnesota next.
>
> > Minnesota leads currently 6-5 for the fourth bid to Nationals.
>
> any more updates?

The final four going are CUT, Wisconsin, Luther, Minnesota. Minnesota
beats Iowa 12-10
Re: Central Regionals Twitter [message #20991 is a reply to message #20938] Sun, 26 April 2009 18:27 Go to previous message
BMaster
Messages: 33
Registered: September 2008
Member
I thought it was 12-9. MN rattled off the last couple points. I
could be wrong though, as I was trying not to get an ulcer...
Previous Topic:SW Open Game To Go
Next Topic:C1 Nationals Seedings?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Feb 19 23:34:39 PST 2020
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.0RC2.
Copyright ©2001-2009 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software