Forum Search:
RSD No Spam
rec.sport.disc without the spam


Home » RSD » RSD Posts » Vegas Predictions
Vegas Predictions [message #11604] Tue, 03 February 2009 15:21 Go to next message
Mimmo
Messages: 587
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
So I'm older than I used to be, and my memory is all cluttered up with
a lot of useless crap nowadays about jurisdiction and duty of
care...so I don't remember exactly how that Vegas Tournament works

But here are my picks for teams coming out of each bracket, and the
top team in each Mini-Pool

Pool A- Wisconsin

Pool B- Florida (Although i think Iowa is the sexy pick, kind of like
the cardinals in the super bowl)

Pool C- Colorado

Pool D- Carleton

Pool E- Illinois or Santa Cruz

Pool F- Las Positas

Pool G- Virginia

Diamonds- Cal-Davis

Hearts- Oregon State or Colorado State...not really sure...

Spades- Ummm...Gods of Plastic

Clubs- Virginia Tech

Tournament Winner= Carleton or Colorado

Let's hear it...
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11606 is a reply to message #11604] Tue, 03 February 2009 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
purple.leisure
Messages: 103
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 3, 3:21 pm, Mimmo <michaelalfan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I'm older than I used to be, and my memory is all cluttered up with
> a lot of useless crap nowadays about jurisdiction and duty of
> care...so I don't remember exactly how that Vegas Tournament works
>
> But here are my picks for teams coming out of each bracket, and the
> top team in each Mini-Pool
>
> Pool A- Wisconsin
>
> Pool B- Florida (Although i think Iowa is the sexy pick, kind of like
> the cardinals in the super bowl)
>
> Pool C- Colorado
>
> Pool D- Carleton
>
> Pool E- Illinois or Santa Cruz
>
> Pool F- Las Positas
>
> Pool G- Virginia
>
> Diamonds- Cal-Davis
>
> Hearts- Oregon State or Colorado State...not really sure...
>
> Spades- Ummm...Gods of Plastic
>
> Clubs- Virginia Tech
>
> Tournament Winner= Carleton or Colorado
>
> Let's hear it...

Hearts- Oregon St. seemed to be a down this year, i saw them at a fall
tourney (granted it was a fall tourney) but they seemed very young, so
I think Colorado St. would have to be the choice.

Spades- There is no way GOP is going to even make the final, that pool
is actually stacked. SDSU and Cal Poly are looking really good this
year. I think they should be the two top seeds and should meet in the
final but will have to kill each other in the semi's. I think SDSU out
of this pool.

Diamonds- Watch out for UC Irvine and UC Davis to meet in the finals
with Davis Squashing in the finals game. Dogs with the win.

Clubs- The sleeper team in this could be BYU. I would not be surprised
if they win this bracket. They won't miss any game cause all of the
games are played on fri and sat. so they can actually play in a final.
VT has a crazy tall guy that can throw and catch so he's always a
threat. I'm also biased because he played with my club team this past
summer. Purple...Leisure. Winner: UCLA. UCLA always brings there game
so if they are hot they may be hard to beat.

Pool Winners:

A-Wisconsin easily.
B-Florida, still unsure about Iowa even tho they are kicking ars right
now.
C-Colorado, always good.
D-Carlton or UBC that is a very intersting one. I think that will be
one of the hardest pools to call. Carlton.
E-Santa Cruz hasn't shown up when it counts yet. it'll be interesting
what they can do. Illinios.
F-LPC lost to Stan but on Universal. Stan lost to Cal in the finals of
SB invite. Who knows? LPC.
G-Oregon looked pretty good in the fall. OU EGO!

Wins it all: Wisconsin, why not?
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11607 is a reply to message #11604] Tue, 03 February 2009 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrewroca
Messages: 68
Registered: September 2008
Location: Central Florida
Member
On Feb 3, 6:21 pm, Mimmo <michaelalfan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I'm older than I used to be, and my memory is all cluttered up with
> a lot of useless crap nowadays about jurisdiction and duty of
> care...so I don't remember exactly how that Vegas Tournament works
>
> But here are my picks for teams coming out of each bracket, and the
> top team in each Mini-Pool
>
> Pool A- Wisconsin
>
> Pool B- Florida (Although i think Iowa is the sexy pick, kind of like
> the cardinals in the super bowl)
>
> Pool C- Colorado
>
> Pool D- Carleton
>
> Pool E- Illinois or Santa Cruz
>
> Pool F- Las Positas
>
> Pool G- Virginia
>
> Diamonds- Cal-Davis
>
> Hearts- Oregon State or Colorado State...not really sure...
>
> Spades- Ummm...Gods of Plastic
>
> Clubs- Virginia Tech
>
> Tournament Winner= Carleton or Colorado
>
> Let's hear it...

no faith in the dogs of war mimmo?
I'd be happy to prove you wrong.


-Rawwwwwr
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11609 is a reply to message #11607] Tue, 03 February 2009 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mimmo
Messages: 587
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 3, 5:00 pm, andrewr...@comcast.net wrote:

> no faith in the dogs of war mimmo?
> I'd be happy to prove you wrong.

Do it!

I almost picked you guys, but that would be going with my heart over
my head.

Good luck, wish I was still in college...
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11612 is a reply to message #11606] Tue, 03 February 2009 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plankton
Messages: 52
Registered: October 2008
Member
Hearts - Colorado State
Spades - Bucknell
Diamonds - Cornell
Clubs - Connecticut

Team from bracket play advancing to quarters: UConn

Pools -
A - Wisconsin
B - Iowa
C - Colorado
D - Carleton
E - Santa Cruz
F - Pitt
G - Oregon

Overall Winner - Colorado Mamabird
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11616 is a reply to message #11612] Tue, 03 February 2009 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cole
Messages: 15
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
all of you are retarded.

Pools -
A- Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
they have the biggest boners
B- Florida - Duh!
C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
D- FAU B
E- Tennesse
F- UCF woot woot
G- you're all garbage and should suck it

finals will be

you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
boner.

darkhouse UCF

and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win. i'm taking your name
off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter. go fuck
yourself. aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate. kill
yourself.

FS. if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough

and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
yourself as well
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11617 is a reply to message #11612] Tue, 03 February 2009 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant
Messages: 166
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
Ok I'll take an ill educated stab at this...

Hearts Bracket
Echoing everyone else's sentiments, Colorado State and Oregon State
are the immediate names that pop out of this bracket but don't snooze
on Boston College. They gave OSU a loss in pool play last year that
basically sealed their chances from reaching the championship
bracket. I'll predict the winner of the BC v. OSU game takes the
bracket because of the favorable schedule that has the final Saturday
morning instead of Friday evening.

Spades Bracket
I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
bracket. Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches. SDSU over
Lewis and Clark in the finals.

Diamonds Bracket
Please oh please oh please let there be a Cornell vs. Humboldt
matchup. It could be the game of the tournament. Buds take it a
showcase gathering.

Clubs Bracket
Very interesting indeed. Conventional wisdom says UCLA should roll,
and indeed they will make it to the finals no problem. The quandry is
the bottom half of the bracket, which at second glance is actually
loaded with a few quality teams. Virginia Tech, fresh off their ACC
champs appearance have the benefit of high level tournament play under
their belt already. Brigham Young is actually a very good team, but
will always be hamstrung by the fact that they do not play on
Sundays. Also throw in St. Olaf, who has performed well early in the
season, and Chico State, a perennial contender and immune to
hangovers, and this could go many different ways. In the end I'll
take the darkhorse, St. Olaf to match up against UCLA in the finals,
with UCLA taking the bracket.

Pool A
At this point, I can't pick against Wisconsin. They are still too
dominant and make far fewer mistakes than other teams. In a windy
environment like Vegas, that pays dividends.

Pool B
Hmm... Florida? I haven't seen Iowa play (remember, ill educated) and
the desert is quite a change from Orlando. Prove me wrong, and I have
a sneaking suspicion this won't be impossible either.

Pool C
Here's a big early season matchup: Colorado v. Minnesota. Both teams
are national caliber this season and this is the first proving
ground. I'm going with the Vegas virgins to make some noise out of
the gate like Illinois did last year.

Pool D
UBC, solid team. Tufts, also solid team and a universe point away
from the championship bracket last year (which happened to be against
Arizona). Clairmont, potential to be solid team, with potential
meaning teams will be relieved to not have to cover Stout anymore.
But then there's Carleton: Great team with a capital G. Always
perform well at Vegas while looking like the school doesn't give them
any money. Ultimate players do love irony, especially when it comes
to fun jerseys. I'm predicting "C1" spray painted all over the whites
this year.

Pool E
I wish I had some hard data on these teams, but then again last year I
had the benefit of being able to reference Match Diesel's team
previews. No such luck this year. I'm thinking a 3 way tie for the
top with Zona, Illinois, and SC all giving up a loss to each other.
Hooray for everybody! But seriously, I'll take Santa Cruz on point
diff.

Pool F
Welcome back to mainland tournaments Stanford! Congratulations,
you've run into a stiff sectional rival and the beast from the metro
east. I'm sticking with my cold weather theory and picking Pitt to
pick up where they left off in the fall.

Pool G
The Death Pool. Not without a doubt, but these teams are all strong.
Harvard has great returning players, Oregon had a strong fall on the
field as well as a snazzy new website, and Virginia just claimed ACC
supremacy. Whitman meanwhile still retains the belt from last year's
Vegas bout with Oregon. I think a healthy Stubbs this time around
will ball out of control and gets the tourney accolades. Pool to Red
Line on universe point over Oregon.

Now you guys have something read instead of writing papers. Enjoy and
be on the lookout for more tournament write-ups this spring starting
with Queen City Tune Up in two weeks!
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11618 is a reply to message #11616] Tue, 03 February 2009 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Douglas T Lilley
Messages: 674
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 3, 11:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
> all of you are retarded.
>
> Pools -
> A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> they have the biggest boners
> B-  Florida - Duh!
> C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> D-  FAU B
> E-  Tennesse
> F-  UCF  woot woot
> G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> finals will be
>
> you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> boner.
>
> darkhouse UCF
>
> and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> yourself.
>
> FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> yourself as well

He' s right, even though this guy writes like a third grader, I must
say, it's nice to see some smack on rsd. Go Florida! Just don't
cheat on travel calls and the world is your oyster.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11622 is a reply to message #11617] Tue, 03 February 2009 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DLK
Messages: 40
Registered: October 2008
Member
Pool A- Wisconsin. Evan Klane wins the DWNKBCDYL Award...that would
be the Dude Who Nobody Knows But Consistently Dominates Your Life
Award
Pool B- Iowa, surging from the strength of TJ "It's my party and I'll
cry if I want to" Smith upsets the Gators and their Brodie calls.
Pool C- Minnesota over Colorado on Universe point. Michael Arenson
immediately breaks out into the Callahan discussion on RSD. Pool of
death.
Pool D- Carleton rips through their pool. Kanner and Fagin are so hot
right now.
Pool E- Slugs. Nick "Keg Stand" Chapman cements the College 09 season
as the "Year of the Chapman"
Pool F- Well I just have no clue.
Pool G- Oregon. Eli Janin. (but only if that little son of a dong
sends me the dvd he owes me..otherwise..they go 0-3)

ya, those are all correct.


On Feb 3, 9:04 pm, Grant <gdfarring...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I'll take an ill educated stab at this...
>
> Hearts Bracket
> Echoing everyone else's sentiments, Colorado State and Oregon State
> are the immediate names that pop out of this bracket but don't snooze
> on Boston College.  They gave OSU a loss in pool play last year that
> basically sealed their chances from reaching the championship
> bracket.  I'll predict the winner of the BC v. OSU game takes the
> bracket because of the favorable schedule that has the final Saturday
> morning instead of Friday evening.
>
> Spades Bracket
> I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
> bracket.  Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
> indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
> the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches.  SDSU over
> Lewis and Clark in the finals.
>
> Diamonds Bracket
> Please oh please oh please let there be a Cornell vs. Humboldt
> matchup.  It could be the game of the tournament.  Buds take it a
> showcase gathering.
>
> Clubs Bracket
> Very interesting indeed.  Conventional wisdom says UCLA should roll,
> and indeed they will make it to the finals no problem.  The quandry is
> the bottom half of the bracket, which at second glance is actually
> loaded with a few quality teams.  Virginia Tech, fresh off their ACC
> champs appearance have the benefit of high level tournament play under
> their belt already.  Brigham Young is actually a very good team, but
> will always be hamstrung by the fact that they do not play on
> Sundays.  Also throw in St. Olaf, who has performed well early in the
> season, and Chico State, a perennial contender and immune to
> hangovers, and this could go many different ways.  In the end I'll
> take the darkhorse, St. Olaf to match up against UCLA in the finals,
> with UCLA taking the bracket.
>
> Pool A
> At this point, I can't pick against Wisconsin.  They are still too
> dominant and make far fewer mistakes than other teams.  In a windy
> environment like Vegas, that pays dividends.
>
> Pool B
> Hmm...  Florida? I haven't seen Iowa play (remember, ill educated) and
> the desert is quite a change from Orlando.  Prove me wrong, and I have
> a sneaking suspicion this won't be impossible either.
>
> Pool C
> Here's a big early season matchup:  Colorado v. Minnesota.  Both teams
> are national caliber this season and this is the first proving
> ground.  I'm going with the Vegas virgins to make some noise out of
> the gate like Illinois did last year.
>
> Pool D
> UBC, solid team.  Tufts, also solid team and a universe point away
> from the championship bracket last year (which happened to be against
> Arizona).  Clairmont, potential to be solid team, with potential
> meaning teams will be relieved to not have to cover Stout anymore.
> But then there's Carleton: Great team with a capital G.  Always
> perform well at Vegas while looking like the school doesn't give them
> any money.  Ultimate players do love irony, especially when it comes
> to fun jerseys.  I'm predicting "C1" spray painted all over the whites
> this year.
>
> Pool E
> I wish I had some hard data on these teams, but then again last year I
> had the benefit of being able to reference Match Diesel's team
> previews.  No such luck this year.  I'm thinking a 3 way tie for the
> top with Zona, Illinois, and SC all giving up a loss to each other.
> Hooray for everybody!  But seriously, I'll take Santa Cruz on point
> diff.
>
> Pool F
> Welcome back to mainland tournaments Stanford!  Congratulations,
> you've run into a stiff sectional rival and the beast from the metro
> east.  I'm sticking with my cold weather theory and picking Pitt to
> pick up where they left off in the fall.
>
> Pool G
> The Death Pool.  Not without a doubt, but these teams are all strong.
> Harvard has great returning players, Oregon had a strong fall on the
> field as well as a snazzy new website, and Virginia just claimed ACC
> supremacy.  Whitman meanwhile still retains the belt from last year's
> Vegas bout with Oregon.  I think a healthy Stubbs this time around
> will ball out of control and gets the tourney accolades.  Pool to Red
> Line on universe point over Oregon.
>
> Now you guys have something read instead of writing papers.  Enjoy and
> be on the lookout for more tournament write-ups this spring starting
> with Queen City Tune Up in two weeks!
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11623 is a reply to message #11616] Tue, 03 February 2009 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mimmo
Messages: 587
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 3, 8:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:

> and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.

you just heard, and are afraid, that Windham is going to buy you guys
hookers with herpes and make you all bang them as punishment if you
lose...

>i'm taking your name off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter..

it's cool the b-team kicked me off of theirs a long time ago

> aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.

yes, especially the latter
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11624 is a reply to message #11622] Tue, 03 February 2009 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
conor
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2009
Junior Member
> Pool E- Slugs. Nick "Keg Stand" Chapman cements the College 09 season
> as the "Year of the Chapman"

The term "Year of the Chapman" has already been coined, and it already
happened. Payne called it last club season. Get with the times old
man.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11630 is a reply to message #11616] Wed, 04 February 2009 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pautesch
Messages: 122
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
> all of you are retarded.
>
> Pools -
> A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> they have the biggest boners
> B-  Florida - Duh!
> C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> D-  FAU B
> E-  Tennesse
> F-  UCF  woot woot
> G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> finals will be
>
> you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> boner.
>
> darkhouse UCF
>
> and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> yourself.
>
> FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> yourself as well

I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida. I expect lots of shitty calls
from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more. Go Iowa. Oh, and
my boys Kansas are in their pool too. Closet cocksucker cole and
Florida can go fuck themselves.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11633 is a reply to message #11604] Wed, 04 February 2009 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joe.ribaudo
Messages: 165
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
pools:
A-wisconsin
these guys are pissed that the wisconsin supreme court ruled
cheerleading is a contact sport, while ultimate is still non-contact.
if they don't win this pool they may quit ultimate and join the badger
cheer squad.

B-kansas
no one will agree with this pick. but i dont think florida will be
near as good without kurt, and i thought iowa was good last year, but
not good enough to win this pool. if it is windy and teams play
primarily zone, then i take back everything i just said and i go with
iowa. anyone who has played iowa's zone knows its pretty ok. its like
florida's but i dont think they purposely cheat on every mark.

c-western washington
common sense would say to go with colorado or minnesota. i dont have
much common sense.

d-carleton
they always play well in vegas. plus they are a small liberal arts
school. oh to be an undergrad again...

e-arizona
i think illinois lost a bunch last year and i have no knowledge of
santa cruz. arizona may have lost a bunch also, but somebody has to
win this pool, and i will go out on a limb and say it is not going to
be ucf.

f-pittsburgh
sure i dont really like them. but they are still pretty good and the
program is getting better every year. they also represent my original
west penn section, so technically they are a sentimental pick. plus
the rumor is that stanford is struggling right now, which would make
winning the pool easier. i know nothing of las positas. i dont make it
out west THAT much.

h-harvard
im pretty high on harvard, and i have a man crush on the state of
oregon, so you can imagine the difficulty in deciding who would take
this pool. harvard was good here last year without stubbs i believe,
and oregon disappointed me a bunch last year. im still holding a
grudge.

ill take uc-davis out of the other 64 teams
i have zero justification for this pick. zero.

not sure i completely undestand the format, so this may not be
possible, but in my submitted bracket to the office pool, i have

carleton over harvard in the final.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11640 is a reply to message #11630] Wed, 04 February 2009 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
al3x
Messages: 116
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
> I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> Florida can go fuck themselves.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololol
internet tough guy
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11672 is a reply to message #11630] Wed, 04 February 2009 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cole
Messages: 15
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
>
>
> > all of you are retarded.
>
> > Pools -
> > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > they have the biggest boners
> > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > D-  FAU B
> > E-  Tennesse
> > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > finals will be
>
> > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > boner.
>
> > darkhouse UCF
>
> > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > yourself.
>
> > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > yourself as well
>
> I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> Florida can go fuck themselves.

what kind of name is Utesch. It's like your parents were playing
scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
like a word." You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
yours. faggot.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11675 is a reply to message #11672] Wed, 04 February 2009 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt Johnson
Messages: 174
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > Pools -
> > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > they have the biggest boners
> > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > D-  FAU B
> > > E-  Tennesse
> > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > finals will be
>
> > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > boner.
>
> > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > yourself.
>
> > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > yourself as well
>
> > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> yours.  faggot.

What kind of name is Cole?

A bad one.

You couldn't hit the broad side of a Kan if it was three times the
size of a regulation Kan.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11678 is a reply to message #11675] Wed, 04 February 2009 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PABUltimate
Messages: 10
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
On Feb 4, 3:52 pm, Matt Johnson <BSSH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > > Pools -
> > > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > > they have the biggest boners
> > > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > > D-  FAU B
> > > > E-  Tennesse
> > > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > > finals will be
>
> > > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > > boner.
>
> > > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > > yourself.
>
> > > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > > yourself as well
>
> > > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> > what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> > scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> > like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> > yours.  faggot.
>
> What kind of name is Cole?
>
> A bad one.
>
> You couldn't hit the broad side of a Kan if it was three times the
> size of a regulation Kan.

Matt, you bone head. It's Coal, not Cole. Seems like Coal takes
himself and his little coal a little seriously online. Utesch means-
the one with the hairy legs. that is a cool name if you ask me. but
i have the most common name in the country.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11679 is a reply to message #11678] Wed, 04 February 2009 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
al3x
Messages: 116
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 4, 5:10 pm, PABUltimate <robjohnson...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 3:52 pm, Matt Johnson <BSSH...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > > > Pools -
> > > > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > > > they have the biggest boners
> > > > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > > > D-  FAU B
> > > > > E-  Tennesse
> > > > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > > > finals will be
>
> > > > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > > > boner.
>
> > > > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > > > yourself.
>
> > > > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > > > yourself as well
>
> > > > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > > > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > > > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > > > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> > > what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> > > scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> > > like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> > > yours.  faggot.
>
> > What kind of name is Cole?
>
> > A bad one.
>
> > You couldn't hit the broad side of a Kan if it was three times the
> > size of a regulation Kan.
>
> Matt, you bone head.  It's Coal, not Cole.  Seems like Coal takes
> himself and his little coal a little seriously online.  Utesch means-
> the one with the hairy legs.  that is a cool name if you ask me.  but
> i have the most common name in the country.

What country
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11681 is a reply to message #11679] Wed, 04 February 2009 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
footblock
Messages: 119
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
I want to know what team wins the most money gambling (and losses the
most)
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11682 is a reply to message #11679] Wed, 04 February 2009 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Douglas T Lilley
Messages: 674
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 4, 5:46 pm, al3x <ahill1...@ufl.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 5:10 pm, PABUltimate <robjohnson...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 4, 3:52 pm, Matt Johnson <BSSH...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > > > > Pools -
> > > > > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > > > > they have the biggest boners
> > > > > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > > > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > > > > D-  FAU B
> > > > > > E-  Tennesse
> > > > > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > > > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > > > > finals will be
>
> > > > > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > > > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > > > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > > > > boner.
>
> > > > > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > > > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > > > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > > > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > > > > yourself.
>
> > > > > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > > > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > > > > yourself as well
>
> > > > > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > > > > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > > > > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > > > > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> > > > what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> > > > scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> > > > like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> > > > yours.  faggot.
>
> > > What kind of name is Cole?
>
> > > A bad one.
>
> > > You couldn't hit the broad side of a Kan if it was three times the
> > > size of a regulation Kan.
>
> > Matt, you bone head.  It's Coal, not Cole.  Seems like Coal takes
> > himself and his little coal a little seriously online.  Utesch means-
> > the one with the hairy legs.  that is a cool name if you ask me.  but
> > i have the most common name in the country.
>
> What country-

Fredonia, of course.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11685 is a reply to message #11617] Wed, 04 February 2009 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boz
Messages: 30
Registered: January 2009
Member
> Spades Bracket
> I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
> bracket.  Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
> indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
> the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches.  SDSU over
> Lewis and Clark in the finals.
\
You'd take Lewis and Clark over CSULB but not SDSU? The Stalkers beat
the Federalis out in the SoCal Warmup, but would agree that the cool
weather teams will have a bit of an edge, so I'd say either Lewis and
Clark takes the pool, or CSULB.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11686 is a reply to message #11672] Wed, 04 February 2009 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pautesch
Messages: 122
Registered: September 2008
Senior Member
On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > Pools -
> > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > they have the biggest boners
> > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > D-  FAU B
> > > E-  Tennesse
> > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > finals will be
>
> > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > boner.
>
> > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > yourself.
>
> > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > yourself as well
>
> > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> yours.  faggot.

Ah geez. I just totally got served. This guy just summoned up
something fierce with his sub par education and vocab to really give
it to me. Again, the joke's on Florida.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11687 is a reply to message #11685] Wed, 04 February 2009 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rdelcasino
Messages: 65
Registered: October 2008
Member
On Feb 4, 5:54 pm, Boz <joeyboswo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Spades Bracket
> > I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
> > bracket.  Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
> > indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
> > the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches.  SDSU over
> > Lewis and Clark in the finals.
>
> \
> You'd take Lewis and Clark over CSULB but not SDSU?  The Stalkers beat
> the Federalis out in the SoCal Warmup, but would agree that the cool
> weather teams will have a bit of an edge, so I'd say either Lewis and
> Clark takes the pool, or CSULB.

Pool G:
Harvard- George Stubbs, but can he do everything for a team? I don't
know much about Harvard other than him really though he is a FANTASTIC
player.
Oregon- Lost Kevin Stout from last year, that was really their "big
loss" still returning dusty, and both eli's. Also junior worlds
alternate sam brickwedde is on the team now.
Virginia- Robert Runner and Tyler Conger, really a great team with
big wins.
Whitman- Don't know much except for Jeremy Norden

Definitely pool of death, as much as I'd like to pick oregon being a
fan of theirs I'm gonna say Virginia.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11688 is a reply to message #11633] Wed, 04 February 2009 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muffin
Messages: 35
Registered: October 2008
Member
The Hodags win Vegas in record 2 days.
Florida loses to Iowa, calls double team.
Carleton loses to Harvard, in pre-quarters.
Kansas beats Arizona in flex-off.
Pittsburgh loses, all games.
UCF gambles away all of team's funds.
Is Stanford even coming?
First ever death at TiVegas?
Minnesota beats Colorado?
Cyle dissolves cu1timate and creates CYULIMATE?
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11689 is a reply to message #11688] Wed, 04 February 2009 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
disillusioned2005
Messages: 4
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
On Feb 4, 4:19 pm, muffin <bjmale...@wisc.edu> wrote:
> The Hodags win Vegas in record 2 days.
> Florida loses to Iowa, calls double team.
> Carleton loses to Harvard, in pre-quarters.
> Kansas beats Arizona in flex-off.
> Pittsburgh loses, all games.
> UCF gambles away all of team's funds.
> Is Stanford even coming?
> First ever death at TiVegas?
> Minnesota beats Colorado?
> Cyle dissolves cu1timate and creates CYULIMATE?

Don't forget about Santa Cruz traveling on every huck.
And whats your basis for UCF gambling away team funds? I only know of
one person who would even consider that to be a good idea.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11692 is a reply to message #11689] Wed, 04 February 2009 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kevin
Messages: 28
Registered: September 2008
Junior Member
I'm really looking forward to the Iowa- Florida matchup. I'm thinking
it will be the best game of the weekend.

Go Iowa!
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11695 is a reply to message #11686] Wed, 04 February 2009 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ad_gaines
Messages: 53
Registered: November 2008
Member
On Feb 4, 7:15 pm, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 3:24 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 4, 8:40 am, Paul Utesch <paute...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 3, 10:55 pm, cole <pre...@ufl.edu> wrote:
>
> > > > all of you are retarded.
>
> > > > Pools -
> > > > A-  Mary's School of the Deaf and Blind are going to trash wisco cause
> > > > they have the biggest boners
> > > > B-  Florida - Duh!
> > > > C- Pink Pussy Dollcats from the local strip club
> > > > D-  FAU B
> > > > E-  Tennesse
> > > > F-  UCF  woot woot
> > > > G-  you're all garbage and should suck it
>
> > > > finals will be
>
> > > > you're all garbage and should suck it is going to upset Florida in the
> > > > finals cause Florida will do a last minute boner check and fail so
> > > > their coach will make them forfeit cause you can't layout without a
> > > > boner.
>
> > > > darkhouse UCF
>
> > > > and I love you mimmo for not picking us to win.  i'm taking your name
> > > > off the mailing list for our weekly alumni newsletter.  go fuck
> > > > yourself.  aren't you to old for RSD anyway / suck at ultimate.  kill
> > > > yourself.
>
> > > > FS.   if you don't know what that is, you will soon enough
>
> > > > and if you actually took the time to read this, you should kill
> > > > yourself as well
>
> > > I can't wait til Iowa rolls Florida.  I expect lots of shitty calls
> > > from Florida, but that will only pump Iowa up more.  Go Iowa.  Oh, and
> > > my boys Kansas are in their pool too.  Closet cocksucker cole and
> > > Florida can go fuck themselves.
>
> > what kind of name is Utesch.  It's like your parents were playing
> > scrabble while they were drunk and just said, "fuck it, this looks
> > like a word."  You're fucking garbage and my boner is way bigger than
> > yours.  faggot.
>
> Ah geez.  I just totally got served.  This guy just summoned up
> something fierce with his sub par education and vocab to really give
> it to me.  Again, the joke's on Florida.

You're missing the point, my boner is WAY bigger than yours
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11702 is a reply to message #11688] Wed, 04 February 2009 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joey
Messages: 13
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
George Mason is this year's Arizona.



On Feb 5, 1:19 pm, muffin <bjmale...@wisc.edu> wrote:
> The Hodags win Vegas in record 2 days.
> Florida loses to Iowa, calls double team.
> Carleton loses to Harvard, in pre-quarters.
> Kansas beats Arizona in flex-off.
> Pittsburgh loses, all games.
> UCF gambles away all of team's funds.
> Is Stanford even coming?
> First ever death at TiVegas?
> Minnesota beats Colorado?
> Cyle dissolves cu1timate and creates CYULIMATE?
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11703 is a reply to message #11685] Wed, 04 February 2009 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IrishZag
Messages: 18
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
On Feb 4, 4:54 pm, Boz <joeyboswo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Spades Bracket
> > I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
> > bracket. Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
> > indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
> > the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches. SDSU over
> > Lewis and Clark in the finals.
>
> \
> You'd take Lewis and Clark over CSULB but not SDSU? The Stalkers beat
> the Federalis out in the SoCal Warmup, but would agree that the cool
> weather teams will have a bit of an edge, so I'd say either Lewis and
> Clark takes the pool, or CSULB.

SDSU ain't getting past Montana.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11706 is a reply to message #11703] Wed, 04 February 2009 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boz
Messages: 30
Registered: January 2009
Member
On Feb 4, 9:13 pm, IrishZag <irish...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 4:54 pm, Boz <joeyboswo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Spades Bracket
> > > I've got to believe San Diego St has the inside track with this
> > > bracket.  Favorable early season weather has never been a strong
> > > indicator in Vegas with cold weather teams traditionally dominating
> > > the brackets, but the Federalis have been no slouches.  SDSU over
> > > Lewis and Clark in the finals.
>
> > \
> > You'd take Lewis and Clark over CSULB but not SDSU?  The Stalkers beat
> > the Federalis out in the SoCal Warmup, but would agree that the cool
> > weather teams will have a bit of an edge, so I'd say either Lewis and
> > Clark takes the pool, or CSULB.
>
> SDSU ain't getting past Montana.

I would love to see Soiree in the bracket finals.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11711 is a reply to message #11702] Wed, 04 February 2009 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pat.Rob.Don
Messages: 36
Registered: November 2008
Member
On Feb 4, 10:55 pm, Joey <JosephDShan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> George Mason is this year's Arizona.



I thought Arizona was last year's George Mason?
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11712 is a reply to message #11711] Wed, 04 February 2009 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boz
Messages: 30
Registered: January 2009
Member
On Feb 4, 11:37 pm, Pat.Rob....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 4, 10:55 pm, Joey <JosephDShan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > George Mason is this year's Arizona.
>
> I thought Arizona was last year's George Mason?

No, Arizona is next years George Mason.
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11769 is a reply to message #11712] Thu, 05 February 2009 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Smeltzer
Messages: 17
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
Well the weather man is predicting rain. Therefore I predict mud
Re: Vegas Predictions [message #11848 is a reply to message #11769] Fri, 06 February 2009 09:20 Go to previous message
djcollom
Messages: 19
Registered: November 2008
Junior Member
On Feb 5, 5:37 pm, Dan Smeltzer <danielsmelt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well the weather man is predicting rain.  Therefore I predict mud

University of Utah to make it to the championship bracket.
Previous Topic:All Colleges: Please Update your Info!
Next Topic:We NEED women to pick up with us HIGH TIDE SESSION 3!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Feb 25 09:56:29 PST 2020
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.0RC2.
Copyright ©2001-2009 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software